How To Make This Chicken or Seafood Alfredo Dish
This is a rich Italian dish, but lower in fat and processed carbohydrates than some similar recipes.
- 1 container (8-12 oz) of brushetta
- 1 small (8 oz) container artichoke hearts
- 1 12-16 oz can of low fat alfredo sauce
- Whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1 small can (4 oz) mushrooms
- Cooked crabmeat, cooked shrimp, or cooked chicken
Combine all ingredients except pasta in pot and heat until warm. Add the meat of your choice. (I like to use broasted chicken from my local grocery store–it’s already cooked, so I just debone and add it in.) Serve over whole wheat pasta.