Dr. Marcantel is now offering the option of Video Call Initial Visits for new patients!
For years we have offered telephone visits to our existing patients as a convenient way to review symptoms and treatment protocols for ongoing care. We’ve found this to be very effective and our patients love the convenience of having a visit with the doctor without having to leave home or work.
Recent changes in regulations regarding telemedicine have now made it possible for us to offer video conference calls as an option for doing initial intake visits for new patients. (If you have difficulty accessing video conferencing, we can also schedule a phone visit for your initial consultation.)
In most cases we’ve found that a video call can be just as effective as an in-person visit for getting a patient’s medical history, discussing symptoms, ordering testing, and establishing a treatment protocol. It also saves the time and inconvenience of having to travel to the doctor’s office.
How It Works
- Call our office at (480) 738-1647 to schedule your appointment. When you schedule, we’ll collect some initial information from you such as your email address, phone number, and the reason for your appointment.
- We’ll email you some initial paperwork to complete along with some information about how to prepare for your first appointment. You can return that to us via email or fax.
- We normally use Zoom for our video visits because of its ease of use. We’ll send you a Zoom invitation for the day and time of your visit.
- Your initial visit will be approximately an hour long. During that time Dr. Marcantel will discuss with you your medical history , what types of medications or supplements you are taking, what problems and symptoms you are currently exhibiting, and possible laboratory testing recommendations.
- You’ll close the visit with a plan to move forward with any necessary testing and personal recommendations for your case.
- The cost of the initial visit is $275 and your credit card will be charged following the visit. For a complete list of prices, including salivary hormone tests and food sensitivity testing, please see our Fees and Services page.